Jewellery Design and Retail Apprentice
Dytham Jewellery Designers are expanding and looking for a Jewellery Designer and Retail Apprentice.
This role would be ideal for a recent high school leaver wanting to focus on a career in jewellery design.
We require someone to work 5 days a week, Monday - Saturday. Saturday working is essential with a day off in the week. Time will be spent away from usual business, focusing on the apprenticeship specifically. You may also be required to work a Sunday for wedding fairs.
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualities and skills -
· A good listener
· Fast thinking
· Drawing skills
· Have experience with Excel/Word
· Experience with CAD and/or Photoshop
To give you an idea of the type of role this will become, here are some day to day jobs that will become part of life at Dythams.
· Responding to sales enquiries via telephone, email, online and in-person
· Face to face consultations with clients to guide them through our bespoke design process
· Photographing and packaging jewellery ready for clients
· Communicating with suppliers about specific customer requests
· Providing an excellent level of customer service
· Keep our online presence up to date, online shop, website, social media
· Maintaining the look and feel of the shop
To apply for this role please send your CV, covering letter and a few examples of your design work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Apprentice’. If successful, you will asked in for an interview. We are looking to fill this vacancy immediately. Any suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.